Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog/site. I hope you find the information you’re looking for!
A few tips…
1. If you’d like to be updated when I post new material, be sure to fill in your information down below in the “Follow blog via email” field.
2. The drop-down menus above should take you where you need to go. There may be several blog posts for a particular heading.
3. I really like lists and spreadsheets/charts. Like a lot. I have been described as having “chart heart” and that I am all about “grids and vids.”
I like them so much that I have what I call, “My List of Lists.” Below is what that Google doc looks like – it is updated periodically, too, so be sure to check it out every once in a while.
Currently, my most popular charts/grids are:
http://bit.ly/Apps4HL-iOS (the first list I ever posted)
http://bit.ly/SpeechToTextOptions (so important for Deaf/Hard of Hearing people in this time of masking)
http://bit.ly/ZoomCaptioningOptions (these options keep evolving, too!)
…be sure check out the whole list though!
4. Here are some other resources:
5. Please always let me know if you have any comments, edits or suggestions for future blog posts!